PDIQF VANNAMEI SHRIMP CPD-61/70 (1KGX10PKT)
PDIQF VANNAMEI SHRIMP -61/70 - Vannamei shrimp is also known as whiteleg shrimp, also known as Pacific white shrimp or king prawn, is a variety of prawn of the eastern Pacific Ocean commonly caught or farmed for food.
BUY 20 CTN CAN ENJOY SPECIAL PRICE
Storage Type: Frozen
Frozen Weight: 1KGX10PKT
Shelf Life: -
Halal Certification: -
Instruction for Use: COOK SHRIMP PERFECTLY ON THE STOVE TOP
- First things first, put shrimp in a mixing bowl and rub them in seasoning mixture. Mix well to make sure shrimp is coated well in sea salt, Italian seasoning, paprika, and red pepper flakes. Shrimp have a mild flavor so they take on whatever flavor you’re serving them with. Yummy!
- Next turn the stove on and heat the oil or butter over medium-high heat. I usually tilt the pan as the oil warms to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When the butter is melted or the oil moves around the pan easily, add the shrimp to the hot pan. If they don’t sizzle on contact, warm your pan a little longer next time.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping only once midway. Depending on the size of your shrimp and how many you have in the pan, this will usually take 4 to 6 minutes.
- Lastly, transfer to a serving dish. Serve seared shrimp immediately with pasta or rice.