KANIKA TERMS & CONDITIONS
First of all, Kanika reserved the right to approve or reject each registration it receives on the B2B website as a form of customer screening in accordance with our customer approval process.
In order to keep our promise to provide Excellent quality, items purchased & delivered to your doorstep is NOT eligible for a return. It is our policy to keep excellent product quality at all times. Our QA/QC team will check the products before it delivered to you. On top of that, we are providing our frozen trucks to deliver our frozen products from cold storage door to door to your appointed delivery destination. Hence, please check the condition of the products upon arrival & we can not accept exchange or return or refund thereafter. However, should there be any mistake from our team regarding the product’s specification, it is eligible for return. The goods must be unused & in the same condition that you received.
Kanika Point Voucher:
Kanika Point Voucher:
– Points are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
– Points can be redeemed against all products only at the Kanika B2B E-commerce store.
– Points cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
– If your purchase exceeds the value of the point voucher, the balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
– If you return any products you have purchased using the Kanika point voucher, the balance will be credited to you as a credit note and is to be redeemed against subsequent purchases.
– Points cannot be duplicated if misused. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this by providing all details including proof of purchase, voucher purchase and a photo ID for verification purposes.
– Kanika Malaysia reserves the right to cancel the point balance if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a points voucher. The point voucher remains our property.
– Kanika Malaysia can vary or replace these conditions from time to time (including introducing new fees)
B2B Accounts are to remain active for at least 3 consecutive months or perform at least 1 transaction for the course of 3 months in order to keep the active status of your account. Dormant/Silent Accounts up to 3 months will be temporarily disabled and will only be re-activated upon request via Whatsapp +6012-9896615 or Email (email@example.com)